If you have already registered and taken an online course…
- Log into AgriLifePeople.tamu.edu (ALP)
- If you have registered for a course before, instead of clicking the Access Self-Service IT System you should see D2L-Brightspace Online Courses as an option in the center area with a MODIFY button.
- Select Modify.
- In the “Course(s) Needing Access To” box say “Professional Development courses”.
- In the “Primary Role” box select Learner
- Mark Yes for “Do You Need Indefinite Access?”.
- In the “Explain why you need indefinite access” box state you will need to revisit Professional Development.
- An confirmation email will be sent by the person setting up your account.
- A confirmation email will be sent by the person setting up your account.