The scan forms below provide another option for collecting data from participants on actual adoption of best practices / new technologies and actual economic impact months or years after the program. The forms can be used as part of a traditional mail survey or to record information collected via a phone survey or in-person interview.
These forms include pull-downs for common indicators. The indicators you use should match the content covered in your program. Or, simply use the same “intentions to adopt” items that you used on your original retrospective post evaluation when the program concluded.
***IMPORTANT – READ THIS***
Please note these forms are REQUIRED to be printed on LEGAL size paper. Failure to do this will results in forms being returned unprocessed. All of the forms are oriented landscape.
- ANR Program Follow-up (Economic Impact on Per Acre Basis)
- ANR Program Follow-up (Economic Impact on Per Livestock Head Basis)
- ANR Program Follow-up (Economic Impact on Per Acre Basis + Additional Per Livestock Head Basis)
- Generic Program Follow-up (Economic Impact on Per Item Basis or as a Single Total)
- Generic Program Follow-up (Economic Impact as a Single Total)