Please follow these steps to submit your scan forms via traditional postal mail or package delivery service to Organizational Development for processing:
- For maximum accuracy, review your forms and fill-in any incomplete marks.
- Make copies of the forms for yourself if you want to retain the comments or have a backup set.
- Complete and submit a cover sheet for each set of forms you want processed.
- Mail the forms to:
Extension Organizational Development
600 John Kimbrough Boulevard, Room 128H
College Station, TX 77843-2116
- Allow 2-4 weeks for processing and receipt of your results via email.
- You can check here to confirm your forms have arrived at Organizational Development.
How can I tell if a form is scannable?
A form is scannable if there are four cornerstones – one in each corner. The cornerstones are circled in red in the image below. You’ll also see a number and/or grid in one corner . In this illustration, there is a grid and survey number (21257) in the lower right corner.